Friday, January 18, 2008

Feeding time

Just in the interest of information (this was not a photographed event) ...last night was Alice's first feeding time at our home. Ryan, Emily and Andrew were fascinated by the whole thing! They watched and were amazed. I actually watched too. It was crazy to watch Alice open her mouth so big and get that mouse in without hands and arms to assist. We, I mean Erik, gave her two frozen mice. Afterwards I asked Andrew how he felt about seeing that Alice eat. He told me he thought it was cool. I asked him if it was yucky..and he told me that he doesn't like mice so it was good! He actually wants to give the snake alive mice to eat. I don't think I could watch that though. So even after witnessing last night's feast I am still thinking that Alice is a good gentle snake. Do you boys think you would like to see Alice eat? Mom, Dad you guys are always invited to come over and watch too!

1 comment:

Emily said...

watching Alice eat is cool like Andrew said.But i know you don`t like it.Why do you think it is gross?